- Execute a sales and marketing strategy; responsible for soliciting prospective physicians and medical practices. Provide ongoing consultation and service as their agent and primary point of contact.
- Responsible for building sales presentations, preparing proposals and facilitating the onboarding process with the internal service team.
- Represent the company at industry events and trade associations; develop expertise in medical malpractice regulations and trends; work closely with third party vendors particularly in securing endorsements and identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred; commensurate sales, insurance or military experience will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Aggressive self-starter with outstanding organization, time management and sales/negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, decision making and strategic thinking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Medical industry contacts or medical industry sales a plus
Longtime NV resident a plus